• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Largest banks by total assets. check the top 5.

The benefits of China having 1.3 billion subjects.
I wonder what the average, and mean, account value is based on population number?
Nonetheless, Americans need to WTF up and quit buying stuff from Chinese OEM companies, and stuff made in China.

Don't get too wrapped up in any single financial figure being reported.

You can have a billion dollars in revenues and still lose money. Similarly, you can have a billion dollars in assets and still have negative equity.

This means a whole lot of nuffin'

Total shareholders' equity From 2022 annual reports:

JP Morgan Total Stockholders' Equity- $292B
Industrial Commercial Bank of China -$247B based on today's exchange rate

Plus, we're dealing with China here... who knows how fudged these numbers really are. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some serious financial fuckery at play.

the Chinese banks should have listed that there largest asset is Joe Biden , and all the taxpayer money Biden sends china every year and not even a thank you or a smile do we get in return .

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Our politicians helped the Chinese get where they are.
I think it started with corporations looking for cheap labor then the parasites politicians saw a way to profit.

Reactions: Jgore
maybe he should have painted a huge smiley face on it , or better yet a huge middle finger that would have been almost funny .

Reactions: Maggot