• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larry Vickers is crying on FB about Wilson Combat cutting ties with him

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
He's butthurt a company thats under the ATF spotlight like all gun manufacturers doesn't want to be associated with a felon. I know ATF sucks ass but Vickers wasn't set up or trapped, he got greedy and did something really stupid and arrogant.

So now he's on FB trashing Bill Wilson. What would he do if the tables were turned?

1699107680087.png

Last edited:
He's high on himself.
The only reason someone would go public with that is because they think they have some pull on the person they are going public about.

10,000 good deeds go to waste after 1 bad.
He knew that and was so high on himself he thought he was above the law, and now wants to strike out.

Homie needs some humble pie to go with his cold shoulder, and definitely needs a nice cup of shut the fuck up

Shocking, a gun company wants to distance itself from a convicted felon. I always liked LV and he got hosed but still, he knew it was illegal. Granted, a lot of the "elite class" get away with this crap
It seems to go with the territory. I knew a guy that owned a big outdoor range on a ranch. It was where serious competitive shooters practiced and held matches, not one of the slow fire One shot-One second, No mag dump, No drawing from the holster Fudd ranges.

The idiot got arrogant and greedy and tried to sell a FA Uzi through some seedy character to an ATF snitch, thinking the middleman would be a buffer. Wrong. ATF swooped in he was almost put out of business with a felony conviction hanging over his head. I'm not sure how he stayed out of the pen but the range all but shut down and he sold the property.

Shocking, a gun company wants to distance itself from a convicted felon. I always liked LV and he got hosed but still, he knew it was illegal. Granted, a lot of the "elite class" get away with this crap
Exactly! This country is being controlled by felons. Just not charged & convicted.

Is Bill even involved in the day to day operations? I have always thought he's busy in Texas trying to eradicate every single pig in the state.

I guess the felons/firearms laws don't apply to him or Hunter? Okie Dokie

He's high on himself.
The only reason someone would go public with that is because they think they have some pull on the person they are going public about.

10,000 good deeds go to waste after 1 bad.
He knew that and was so high on himself he thought he was above the law, and now wants to strike out.

Homie needs some humble pie to go with his cold shoulder, and definitely needs a nice cup of shut the fuck up
He rolled over on others and ATF would love for him to give them something, anything, useful on a big fish like Bill Wilson. I wouldn't want a snitch anywhere around me either.

Fuckers full of themselves won't hesitate for a second to toss others under the bus.

Last edited:
I’m guessing he will never legally own a firearm again. His actions have destroyed his ability to earn a living as a Gun Guy. So, I find it ironic that he is lashing out at an industry partner. What does it matter? As far as he is concerned the industry is gone.

I’m guessing he will never legally own a firearm again. His actions have destroyed his ability to earn a living as a Gun Guy. So, I find it ironic that he is lashing out at an industry partner. What does it matter? As far as he is concerned the industry is gone.
He can't even lawfully touch a cartridge again.
A unknown 22LR cartridge on his floor board will put him behind bars.

Reactions: diverdon
I was never a big fan of Wilson to begin with, and won't stick up for LV either.

He rolled over on others and ATF would love for him to give them something, anything, useful on a big fish like Bill Wilson. I wouldn't want a snitch anywhere around me either.

Fuckers full of themselves won't hesitate for a second to toss others under the bus.
He's turning into a despicable loser at the speed of sound.
He fucking rolled???? Uncool

Reactions: Changed
I'm a Wilson Combat fan, love their stuff and carry one daily. Never could bring myself to buy anything with LAVs name on it.

And he's whining about how much money he's put into Bill's pocket? What about how much Bill put into his? Guess that doesn't count. :ROFLMAO:

I'm learning more about Vicker's involvement in this gun running scheme, thinking at first he was just an honest dumbass that got sucked into a one time, get rich deal.

Not the case. True, he was a dumbass but he was also in balls deep as a main cog and what he was doing was on a criminal scale. Supplying fake letters to a shady importer using corrupt cop buddies letters and was moving some serious bad ass weaponry, in one case a Mag 58 MG, to an AZ seller for a $100K. I have a strong suspicion who the final customers were.

Then he was going to set up a business front with a Russian company thats like some Hunter Biden shit.

The guy was a straight up scumbag.

man, the right sure does love throwing their own under the bus....

the left will go out of their way to defend the dregs in their ranks...but the right doesnt so much as lift a finger to support our own who get railroaded by unconstitutional laws.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

we all like the slogans, wear the shirts, and have the bumper stickers......but once someone actually does it, we all turn our back on them like theyre a fucking lepper.

fuck all the fair weather patriots....might as well be fucking commies.

god yall act like he was caught diddling little kids or something......dude was importing machine guns.... literally a victimless crime.
First decent comment so far. We should be able to import mgs to our fucking house feom anywhere on the planet. Dudes service record aline should have earned him a warning even with all the unconstitutional bullshit

Well he was a fool, and greedy as well. Bummer though. Remember the ATF is always looking for people to bust, so don't be an idiot.

Reactions: corsairpilot62

the left will go out of their way to defend the dregs in their ranks...but the right doesnt so much as lift a finger to support our own who gets railroaded by unconstitutional laws.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

we all like the slogans, wear the shirts, and have the bumper stickers......but once someone actually does it, we all turn our backs on them like theyre a fucking lepper.

god yall act like he was caught diddling little kids or something......dude was importing machine guns.... literally a victimless crime.
100%

the left will go out of their way to defend the dregs in their ranks...but the right doesnt so much as lift a finger to support our own who gets railroaded by unconstitutional laws.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

we all like the slogans, wear the shirts, and have the bumper stickers......but once someone actually does it, we all turn our backs on them like theyre a fucking lepper.

Some of us fair weather patriots are honest men and women with integrity, separating us from the Left that condone, relate to and look up to the dregs. It's the unmixable difference that separates us from the Left.

Last edited:

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

Yes, we should all be able to import machine guns, but the law says we can't. I'm not allowed to drag race or exceed the speed limit.

If Larry was just importing MGs then I wouldn't have any issue with him, but doing it for monetary gain is crossing a line for me.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

This may be the best comment I have ever heard.....You are 100% correct I have never really been a LV fan, but he did nothing he shouldn't be able to do under the constitution IMO. There are alot of fucking people that talk the talk, but would never walk the walk on our side. I would never be dumb enough to post my business on social media, but let's just say I live my life according to how I see fit and I will leave it there.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

Can't argue with any of this, victimless crime, that shouldn't be a crime. MGs should be cash & carry at any shop that wants to sell them, like the old days when you could walk into a hardware store and walk out with a Tommy Gun or a BAR. But they aren't.

I can't blame Bill Wilson, being in one of the most heavily regulated industries there is, for cutting ties with a convicted/admitted felon.

I don't have a problem with what he did or why. Nor do I think that any of these guns ended up in the hands of the cartel, thats dumb. Why would they pay the price of a transferable when they don't have to?

I do think that whining on the internet is lame. IMO he should understand that many of WC's customers are fair weather patriots, that the gaytf are always looking to screw a gun company, and shut up, it is just business.

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

Exactly.
Come on over to the dark side Mr LAV. Could use some help getting rid of these drop in auto sears 😉

Reactions: Steel+Killer
god forbid a man make money by not harming anyone

Most, if not all of the people Scott at Liberty Optics defrauded will get their money back via bank charge backs. Even those that aren't made whole won't have much in their life impacted by losing on a relatively small amount of money.

By this definition, he shouldn't be criticized for making money by not harming anyone?

One can argue all day long if something should or shouldn't be legal. But, when you knowingly break a law, there are consequences. LV made a personal decision which he knew could preclude him from owning/using firearms. It's kinda important to be able to use firearms to remain valuable to a company which sells firearms.

This forum likes to toss around the "fuck around and find out" phrase as well as always preaching personal responsibility. LV situation is a textbook example of both.

Most, if not all of the people Scott at Liberty Optics defrauded will get their money back via bank charge backs. Even those that aren't made whole won't have much in their life impacted by losing on a relatively small amount of money.
Not really comparable. The buyers might be made whole but the financial institutions involved probably won't. Unless they track him down and take the money back, somebody is losing money.

Yes, we should all be able to import machine guns, but the law says we can't. I'm not allowed to drag race or exceed the speed limit.

If Larry was just importing MGs then I wouldn't have any issue with him, but doing it for monetary gain is crossing a line for me.
Not to mention the corrupt cops that were the straw buyers submitting the forms, including a two man department that ordered a Mag58 MG.

What do you think those same cops would do if they pulled you over and found an unpapered MG in your vehicle? Tell you attaboy, anyone should be able to buy and own a MG?

Last edited:
He can't even lawfully touch a cartridge again.
A unknown 22LR cartridge on his floor board will put him behind bars.

Yeah, just like all the gun toting felons in Chicago that occasionally get picked up………oh wait, nothing actually happens to them. I guess LV was born on the new “wrong side of the tracks”. Actually, he was born between two sets of tracks where the law is actually enforced; cross one side of the tracks into a figurative south side of Chicago where it is jungle law that rules the day, cross the other set of tracks into the political world where apparently no laws apply except the ones made up by the ruling party to harass the politicians of the current non ruling party.

god forbid a man make money by not harming anyone

You and I are on the same side. My point is that he broke laws. That has serious consequences.

I'm not going to stand here and say that Bill or Larry are bad people, although they have both done things that I don't agree with.

Reactions: funky_gene
I’m not a fanboy of Wilson at all, big on the 1911 and double stack 1911s, but Wilson’s have never been a part of my shooting. That said, I don’t blame them at all for distancing from Vickers.

He didn't do anything wrong:

Except violate international sanctions.
And the NFA (and not in an "oopsie that was a shoestring causing it to go full auto)
And make us all look bad (spokesman for gun community, caught doing #1 and #2)
Had he ever pushed through gun rights or do anything beyond shill for himself?

Nope.

Argue all you want about the NFA and MGs being legal or not, we all know and are aware of the current laws.

Broke Sanctions imposed by the US Congress for personal gain. Wouldn't cross the road to piss on our dead bodies unless he got a buck

Fuck em
"Big Boy Rules have Big Boy consequences"
GO cry somewhere else bitch

I'd like to know who still is sponsoring him so I can avoid their shit. Wilson has been overpriced for a while, but at least they have some common sense.

Wait….so Liberty Optics is no longer GTG? Wtf did I miss? And Vickers was selling machine guns? Someone catch me up to speed lol

Wait….so Liberty Optics is no longer GTG? Wtf did I miss? And Vickers was selling machine guns? Someone catch me up to speed lol

Life comes at you quick.

Liberty Optics:

Vickers:

Ironically, it wasn't the selling but rather the buying that got him in trouble.

He says, "business is business so I guess I see where they are coming from" and then pisses and moans. Then talks about how Bill is his personal friend, and then pisses and moans when he does something that makes business sense. FFS the guy cant touch a gun, what the fuck would Wilson maintain a sponsorship of? Doesnt mean they cant be friends....well, until LV shit on him for doing the thing that makes business sense. Who is the shitty friend?

"CoMe An TaKe ThEm"
"MoLoN LaBe"
"ShaLl NoT bE iNfriNgeD"
"DoNt TrEaD oN Me"

Please don’t lump me into that faggoty shit. I would never wear that gay ass shit.

Me and Larry Vickers are starting a free 2A legal advisory clinic.
Main lesson plans include but not limited to:
How to find the best straw buyers
How to suss out honeypots when procuring solvent trap parts kits
How to find the best customers for/selling homemade unregistered drop in auto sears
How to import super cool rare shit from sketchy Russian dudes

PM me for a free counseling session. Just put "Navigating the black market arms trade" in the header, and we'll get you started. We also will be providing all these services and items as well, but that's gonna cost ya.

He didn't do anything wrong:

Except violate international sanctions.
And the NFA (and not in an "oopsie that was a shoestring causing it to go full auto)
And make us all look bad (spokesman for gun community, caught doing #1 and #2)
Had he ever pushed through gun rights or do anything beyond shill for himself?

Nope.

Argue all you want about the NFA and MGs being legal or not, we all know and are aware of the current laws.

Broke Sanctions imposed by the US Congress for personal gain. Wouldn't cross the road to piss on our dead bodies unless he got a buck

Fuck em
"Big Boy Rules have Big Boy consequences"
GO cry somewhere else bitch

I'd like to know who still is sponsoring him so I can avoid their shit. Wilson has been overpriced for a while, but at least they have some common sense.
BCM. But like the Germans, BCM always makes good stuff.

ETA-After further review and a nap, I'm not changing my opinion, but I can see what mcameron is saying.
I'm not saying break the law but Hunter Biden walked from a dead nuts solid case against him while LV gets possible prison time and is DISARMED, something the corrupt government wants of all of us.
LV is not the enemy.

Last edited:
So the convicted felon that's actively rolling on his business partners in exchange for leniency for himself, is butthurt that a legitimate business partner sees the need to end their business relationship? And he takes that personally?

Like everyone with an inteligence, I think the NFA should be abolished. But I don't get why people are celebrating him for breaking it in this particular case. He wasn't making FA sears in his garage. He wasn't importing guns for his own personal use. He didn't create some new product that challenged the letter of the law. Hell, he didn't even tell the gov't to show up in court, which could've been very interesting post-Bruen. He was motivated by greed, plain and simple. Nothing heroic about that.

Where did you read he is rolling on his business partners?
Indeed. One can make a plea deal admitting to their own guilt without ratting on others.
Also, has Vickers sentencing happened yet? I keep seeing this, "Facing 25yrs prison" but a plea deal ain't worth doing unless there are charges dropped or an agreement to recommended sentence by the SA/DA. The judge will usually agree with the recommendation of the SA/DA but does not have to abide by the recommendation. (Yeah, kinda scary proposition to the defendant)

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Indeed. One can make a plea deal admitting to their own guilt without ratting on others.
Also, has Vickers sentencing happened yet? I keep seeing this, "Facing 25yrs prison" but a plea deal ain't worth doing unless there are charges dropped or an agreement to recommended sentence by the SA/DA. The judge will usually agree with the recommendation of the SA/DA but does not have to abide by the recommendation. (Yeah, kinda scary proposition to the defendant)
Plea deals typically have a clause that requires cooperation when the case involves multiple defendents. You don't cooperate, deal is scrapped. Vickers said the situation is "ongoing", and just reading between the lines here, he's not talking about himself.

Reactions: diverdon