• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes LaRue 20 MOA base

koobs84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Fresno, Ca
Anyone here ever used one before??? I noticed people pretty much use Nightforce or Badger bases. I've purchased items from LaRue before and never had any issues with the products. I really like the free floating handguard I purchased for my AR.

Re: LaRue 20 MOA base

I'm using a Larue 0 MOA base on my Rem700. No issues at all. I use their ultra-low QD rings with it, and it goes right back to zero if I take the scope off. Had a Badger base and rings before these and comparing the two, the Badgers are stouter and heavier, maybe a bit over-built for my uses.

20MOA base & ultra low rings is the most comfortable setup i have used on my rifle thus far.

I've got a SA 20 moa base on the way. The price is much better than badgers base. I have no doubt that it will be a quality piece, as it's coming from LaRue.

For those using ultra low rings, whats the obj. diameter of your scope?

I'm looking at getting the ultra low QD from LaRue but was wondering if a 50mm obj will clear it and leave room for a BC cover.

Thanks.

Looks like I'll be fine if/when I go with the LT719's. It appears that the ergo SN3's obj is a bit thicker than a side parallax obj also.