• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue 7.62 PredatAR running with a Crux suppressor

wtmyers

UCG Precision
Supporter
Minuteman
May 24, 2018
Conroe, TX
Finally! Got the Larue 7.62 PredatAR running with a Crux suppressor. Had to change the gas tube and install SLR adjustable gas block. Runs flawless now. Prime 175 grain match ammo and 168 grain Berger handloads; no problems with either. Used the Holosun HS510C to run all the function test. I’m impressed with that little optic. Gonna swap it out for US Optics B17 with Tremor3.

The bolt most of the time would not pick up the next round and occasionally throw an empty case forward, jamming. The Larue 7.62 PredatAR does not like to be run suppressed. I contacted Larue to findout if I could have the gas block changed to an adjustable gas block and that is not something that they do in house. Once I installed the SLR adjustable block - and turned the gas way down - it ran perfectly.

Well damn, hope I don’t have the same issue when my can gets out of jail. I expected it to run turnkey

If you have to take off the Larue gas block, it will need to be heated up to loosen the red threadlocker.
Let me know.