• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Larue barreled upper 5.56/ + Extras!

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Barrel is 18 inch Larue stealth profile. Upper is a CMMG mil spec upper on a Midwest industries 14" combat rail, and mil-spec charging handle. NO bolt carrier included or I can include the bcg from Larue that came with the upper kit for another $ 150. I test fired it one time for about 60 rds and it shoots very soft and was getting under moa with it. I am just funding a very pricey other project right now!
pics in link-

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I will also throw in one of the forward grips if anyone wants one of them with the upper-dealers choice!

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Upper minus bcg= $ 650 + $ 20 shipping
with bcg= $ 800 shipped

$ 950 with stripped lower and complete upper and BCG.
Price is firm -Thanks

I also decided to let a lower go I will ONLY include in the sale of the upper- a new CMMG stripped lower cerakoted in Noveske Bazooka Green. I will include it with the upper for another $ 150 shipped to your FFL. I am not going to sell just the lower though- thanks

paypal or zelle text me for easier coms- 479-653-5434

Last edited: