• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Larue Match Grade Upper 5.56

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    *SOLD*

*EDIT READ CAREFULLY*: I removed the brake that was installed with vibratite hot lock and after 4 days of soaking it still wouldn’t release and the muzzle threads got trashed. The barrel is still otherwise ok. It could be shot as is with plain muzzle or Adco can cut, crown, and rethread it for $75 but you’d either need to run it on a pistol, SBR it, or have another muzzle device pinned and welded. I’m lowering the price to $650 shipped FIRM. The stealth receiver sets usually sell for $500 lightly used and the Larue BCG lists for $300 plus there’s the gas system and barrel that still has some value.

Selling one of my Larue MGU’s to free up some funds for a new rifle. I’ve got two of these and I’m going to sell the low round count one that’s my secondary, it’s got around 300 rounds through it. It shoots sub 3/4moa with Norma 77gr and Federal LE 55gr BTHP and 77gr TMK, these things are super accurate.

Comes with BCG and CH as it would from Larue.

$650 shipped FIRM.

Attachments

• IMG_5532.jpeg
      IMG_5532.jpeg
      1.1 MB · Views: 258
    Last edited:
    Reactions: bmin88 and simonp
    Ad updated. The muzzle threads got fucked up removing the muzzle device. Price dropped to $650 shipped for the upper as is.

Not going to salvage threads.
    Run w/o muzzle device or cut down and have rethreaded as OP stated in post 1 & 7 update.

Should make a nice 13.9 - 14.5” upper….
    Been wanting to try a 13.9-14.5 barreled upper, I’ll take the upper.
    Sending PM.