• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue OBR 16" with surefire

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
20141002_161403_zpsb846aeca.jpg

Will be getting some iron sights and bad-ass ambi selector. I may switch the geissele out for a Gold Trigger. Heard way too many good things about the gold. Only negative being, the thing is actually painted gold o_O. In the end will also prolly be getting Vortex Viper 4.5-27x to replace Nightforce, but all that aside, there she is. Soft shooting, more accurate than me. I love this gun.

P.S. That ergo grip is actually quite a bit better than the miad from magpul. I just wish the space between the top of the grim and the palmrest was about 1/2 inch more then it'd be picture perfect.

I'm jealous.

My 7.62 18'' OBR is in the "Gun Room''. I can't wait to try this thing out.

I have a 16" tOBR. It shoots lights out. It came with the black ATC trigger. Real nice trigger. Only complaint is that the shoe is pretty narrow.

I'm jealous.

My 7.62 18'' OBR is in the "Gun Room''. I can't wait to try this thing out.

Just picked up my 18" 7.62 OBR on Wed. From the time I got the call, to picking it up was exactly one week! You're almost there!

Have not shot mine yet, but just holding it in my hands, it looks like a work of art. It if shoots half as good as it looks, the 18 month wait will be well worth it.

Just picked up my 18" 7.62 OBR on Wed. From the time I got the call, to picking it up was exactly one week! You're almost there!

Have not shot mine yet, but just holding it in my hands, it looks like a work of art. It if shoots half as good as it looks, the 18 month wait will be well worth it.

Unfortunately I think I was alittle unlucky because I got the email last week and when I called to confirm payment the lady told me there was a delay on barrels and it could be November at the latest for me to receive mine. It's been sitting in the gun room since.

Unfortunately I think I was alittle unlucky because I got the email last week and when I called to confirm payment the lady told me there was a delay on barrels and it could be November at the latest for me to receive mine. It's been sitting in the gun room since.

Damn...

I gave them payment on Wed 9/24 and on Thursday morning it said "Gun Room" On Friday afternoon I got the UPS notification. Sorry man :(

I'm not going to let that get me down though as I am almost to the end of waiting. And look at that picture above. Damn I'm ready to shoot that thing.

What is the total weight on your rifle? The only downside of the OBR is the weight, otherwise it is an incredible platform.