• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms LaRue OBR 7.62 18"

justinshelton

just a guy
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Listing my LaRue OBR for sale. Chambered in 7.62 and has an 18". Bought it a few months ago and sadly, I never get to use it. Has less than 50 rounds of match ammo down the pipe. I do have the test target from LaRue which came in at 0.657" with 168 Grain FGMM, so it is most definitely a shooter. It does have a few tasteful upgrades, mainly the Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock and the Surefire MB762SSAL/RE muzzle break. Overall fantastic rifle and is in fantastic condition and while I don't want to get rid of it, I figure someone else might be able to use it more than I do and that would make me happy. Looking for $3500, located in the Florida Panhandle, but will ship to your FFL if buyer pays shipping cost and transfer fee. Accessories not included, can add the ATACR 4-20x50 C644 and Badger 1.54" mount for an additional $2950 and if you are interested in the other accessories, let me know and we can work something out. Will include 4 Magpul 7.62 20 round PMAGs.
Will send as many pictures as needed to the buyer and I am willing to Facetime or anything to make the buyer feel comfortable.

Trades (+/- cash on either end depending on item)
High end 14.5 P&W Upper with Surefire Muzzle Device
High end Complete 14.5 P&W Rifle with Surefire Muzzle Device
iRay RH25
ATACR 1-8 with FC-DMx C653
Ops Core FAST SF or Maritime/MT in Urban Tan or Multicam

Attachments

• LaRue OBR set up.jpg
    LaRue OBR set up.jpg
    832.2 KB · Views: 899
Reactions: Itsadryheat