• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue Rings Availability Question

Basic user

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2013
    Besides the actual Larue website, I can't find a single brand name place selling Larue rings; making me think they've stopped production. I was hoping to find a set a little cheaper than the actual manufacturer's website. Normally, if no one big has them, they're usually out of production and I dont really feel like placing an order with Larue only to get an email back 5 days later saying they don't make them any longer.

Anyone have a source?

What exactly are you looking for?

I have a Larue 20 MOA PRS QD mount I am not using.

LaRue does not have a reseller program, beware any online store that offers them.

As @Zak Smith stated individual sales on ebay, gunbroker or right here in the PX may help you get what you want.

"Try ebay or gunbroker

Seriously...

I've found all sorts of weird hard to get stuff that way"

Nothing there.

What size rings do you need?
    I might have a set of LaRue rings from when I changed scope and tube was different size.

OP posted while I was typing, I don’t have any LT719s.

LaRue does not have a reseller program, beware any online store that offers them.

As @Zak Smith stated individual sales on ebay, gunbroker or right here in the PX may help you get what you want.
    Not true, there were a number of vendors who sell Larue. Probably still are if I cared to look, which I don't.

Yeah they stopped around 2010, BCM was the last LaRue dealer.

Ah ok, so they just dont sell to retailers any more. That's good to know. Thanks!