• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes LaRue SPOTR - Scope/tripod system

Mark LaRue

Private
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2007
Hey all,

I have been asked to get some pics up, to allow some year-end money guys a look at our LT-SPOTR system.

Through user input, and user rev. changes, we've bundled together a kit of materials that you guys will understand ... ready to grab and go.

Pictures are worth a thousand words and therefore, here's several thousand words worth.

smile.gif

ML

P.S. I am unaware of the protocol over here, feel free to delete if I am out of line.

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Re: LaRue SPOTR - Scope/tripod system

Looks great! and great to see you here. I have two SPR-Es and they're outstanding, and used to have your SureFire 910A mount that beat the OEM thumb-grating screws all to pieces.

Since you're a vendor, I suppose they want you to sponsor the site if you're going to post pix of your gear, so check the TOS for commercial members. It's worth the price because would you believe there are some people who haven't heard of LaRue gear and have no idea how outstanding it is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fairdebtlawyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great! and great to see you here. I have two SPR-Es and they're outstanding, and used to have your SureFire 910A mount that beat the OEM thumb-grating screws all to pieces.

Since you're a vendor, I suppose they want you to sponsor the site if you're going to post pix of your gear, so check the TOS for commercial members. It's worth the price because would you believe there are some people who haven't heard of LaRue gear and have no idea how outstanding it is. </div></div>

Roger all that.

Whatever the site requires, the site gets. As we have a history of being free with our kit for matches, prize tables, etc.

If someone will let me know how much the whole enchilada is, then we'll just add it right into to our sponsor program.

Oh, and howdy. :^)

mark @ laruetactical.com

not that they need it from me, but a big +1 for LaRue. Absolute top of the line gear matched by their dedication to their customers.

--confessions of a confirmed LaRue gear whore: "I did it for the hats..."

Umm, errr...

[whisper]the scope's upside down [/whisper]

Welcome! 'bout time you got your ass in here.
cool.gif

Oh, I forgot to mention that one of my guys has a brother in theater. We first built the SPOTR, stepped back and looked and said "Nope, Alfred's head will be up too high". We then punted, inverted the unit, making it into a periscope. This makes a much smaller signature when our guys are down behind it.

ML

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LaRueTactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, I forgot to mention that one of my guys has a brother in theater. We first built the SPOTR, stepped back and looked and said "Nope, Alfred's head will be up too high". We then punted, inverted the unit, making it into a periscope. This makes a much smaller signature when our guys are down behind it.

ML </div></div>

Good call Mark. You're always thinking.

May God Bless our Troops. ( And ML design gear that helps keep them safe. )

Mark,
Great to see you here. I've been a customer and advocate for your product for awhile. That said great gear sells itself...

Regards, Matt Garrett
757-581-6270

Btw, the first dealings I had with you were on an SPR 1.5. I ordered the mount and nothing came. Called and spoke with one of your folks and he apologized. He asked if a slightly off color unit would be acceptable. I said it would and that I only wanted the mount for a presentation rig for the then new Schmidt Bender Short Dot. I found an overnight box on my porch the next morning with my new SPR 1.5 at no charge. Cannot say how much that gesture impressed me...

welcome mark, i'll always support you and your company, what you do for our troops is great and you are A-1 when it comes to customer service

Mark, great to see you here. Without question the best customer service out there. I need DRY RUB!

Nice piece of kit. I am sure it oozes quality like all the other LaRue stuff.

Now if I could just get some cash together to increase my Dillo collection....nah, I think I need to buy a LT hat next
wink.gif

When I setup my next patrol rifle it will run a LT SPR mount. They are the best optics mounts I have seen and will take all the ass-whuppin I can dish out.

And Mark, you will find it's a totally different type of crew over here as opposed to ARFCOM.

Damn that's Hawt... Wish it was convertible to the new USO Spotter.

Welcome to the hide Mark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fongman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn that's Hawt... Wish it was convertible to the new USO Spotter.

Welcome to the hide Mark. </div></div>

fwiw,
I was thinking the same thing. That said Larue Tactical has made their reputation by having the guys with the ideas and CADCAM just down the hall from the CNC machines that put ideas into metal. I'm betting Mark would make a USO version if enough folks were interested...

Regards, Matt Garrett.
757-581-6270

He said when he posted he wasnt sure of the protocol here go easy on him fellas.

Mr LaRue, let me first welcome you to the hide and second explain the proper SH protocol which is as follows;

USO has established that when showing spotter photos they must be in use by a female of the smoking hot variety. We have all seen your ads in the gun mags so I know you can make this happen, that brunett from your ads will be more than sufficent for now.

Seriously though thats a nice rig you put together. The USO Spotter would be a better match due to it being a straight body design with a FFP ret, I beleive there is a plan to add NVG compatable illumination as well. Although I like the Manfrotto tripod (and own one) I think the unit from Alamo would be worth looking into. Keep as much as possible made in the USA by smaller companies who are dedicated to making the best gear for the end user. Just my opinion FWIW.

I have liked this kit since information was first released some time ago. I tried to call and place an order then, but could not. Something about it was only for govt. and military only...not even LEO to order. So, is this available for purchase by any law abiding US individual or is accesss limited? I have been a LaRue junkie for a long time and it's great to see you here on the Hide and participating in general in many places on the internet.

one more piece of kit added to my list...

Any interest in trades? lol

<span style="font-weight: bold">btw. any chance you're going to include the locking lever technology to the Harris pod mounts and Surefire M95x/M9x0's? </span>

Is it possible to order just the ARD/BC cap for the front lens? I don't have any need for a NV setup, but I'd love to have a BC cover that would fit the front lens.

Any update on this? Still not available to non Military?
I wish the "roll cage" is available at least.

lol, you know ML doesn't like this forum right?