• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LaRue Stealth Sniper Upper anyone?

Re: LaRue Stealth Sniper Upper anyone?

I've got a 16" and I've yet to fire a better rifle than it.

I once traded for a 20" complete SSS rifle. Had it just long enough to realize that it was truly bad ass. I am not really into semi's, but it was easily the most accurate semi I have ever fired. Zero load development and it was all over 1/2" 5 shot groups at 100. Impeccably put together as well. Very high quality product. I used to always assume when I tried to build a precision semi I would go Noveske, but now it would be a Larue 20" SSS, without hesitation. Superlative IMO.

Most excellent. You will be very satisfied customer. I like mine so much, I got 2!

Just read a great article on it, all thumbs up. From What I've read here Larue is Top Notch to deal with.

I bought a 16" very early on.

I have since mounted the upper on one of their lowers and I have never been anything but completely impressed with it.

they are awesome. larue makes some of the best shit money can buy no if and or buts about it. if you got the money and can get one go for it. and on a unmentioned note. not that i have met anyone who returned something to them but if you needed to there customer service is top notch. they are great ppl to deal with

Hey that's cool Impact, has a few bugs but works out fine. LOL

onetwothree.jpg

anything from larue is top notch......

had a buddy that shot one of their rifles..........most accurate AR I was ever around.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curious_1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hydro556, do you have a photo of the 20 inch upper? </div></div>

Sorry for the delay. Here is a pic when I was fitting it all together.

PRSLarue003.jpg