• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LaRue Tactical 20 MOA PSR Scope Mount QD, LT112

Re: LaRue Tactical 20 MOA PSR Scope Mount QD, LT112

I am looking at this mount as well. I plan on using it on my VLTOR VIS-3 monolithic rail.
I am stuck between this mount and the ADM Recon-SW with 20 MOA. I have a thread asking for suggestions and opinions but I haven't received much feedback.

I have used LaRue and ADM in the past an have been happy with both products. I am leaning towards the ADM mount because of cost. I haven't spoken with anyone at LaRue to see if they have these in stock. Have you spoken to anyone there?
I have no experience with the AI scope mounts so I can't comment, but I am sure they are on par.
I don't know if this helps but at least it will bump it back to the top and maybe someone else will comment.

Evan

Re: LaRue Tactical 20 MOA PSR Scope Mount QD, LT112

I recently bought one for my LMT MWS. Currently I have a Night Force 3.5-15 F1 in it. Using my gas gun load of 4895 under a SMK 168 it works fine. However, with the 20 MOA I sure don't have many clicks left on the bottom end with a 100 yd zero.

I have a number of Larue mounts and have had good results with return to zero so my only concern with this mount was the 20 MOA cant.

-RCK