• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Larue ultimate upper Lower wait time

rwatson708

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Pittsburgh
I'm coming up on about 6 months of waiting for my lower to arrive. Is this normal? I was told 2 months at first and I waited 3 and called, was told maybe 2 more months but really 6 months for a lower seems to be a bit much regardless of how many they are selling.

I placed an order on May 6th with no lower in sight... Im not sure what their doing... I mean, we're talking NFA wait times here

When I bought mine (Large Frame lower in black) last year in September, it took 9-10 weeks if I recall. I’ve read of ones recently though being majorly pushed out.

Ya im not looking to cancel it as id prefer to have a full larue gun but its really becoming unnecessay i think i ordered in march also

On 12/29/17 I ordered a SUURG Upper. On, 4/4/18, the upper was shipped. On 5/5/18 I ordered a lower for it; not sure why I didn't do it at the same time. On 6/25/18, the suppressor was shipped to FFL. On 9/21/18 the lower was shipped. So it took about 3 months to get the upper, 6 months to get the can to the FFL and 4 1/2 months to get the lower from time of order. Now I just have to wait on ATF.
fullsizeoutput_36e6.jpeg

They're as bad as Geiessele with regard to timely shipping. I used to be part of that quarterly sales special Larue does and ordered a lower there as the my final item before bailing out. It took close to 5 months to receive.

The wait is long, but the uppers are great.

This was with a LaRue 6.5 Creedmoor kit upper on a LaRue lower.

https://www.larue.com/products/larue-ultimate-7-62-260-6-5cm-upper-kit/

Ten shots, 100 yards, SWFA 10x MQ in Burris signature XTR high rings with 40 MOA in the rings.

Magpul mags, Hornady 140 BTHP grain 6.5 Creedmoor American Gunner ammo. $139.00/200 at sportsman’s warehouse.

1.27”. I measured the verticals outside to outside, and this was just a few thousands bigger. I’m happy.

I’ll stretch it out when I have a little more time. Interested to see 400 and 600.

81043.jpeg

[/quote]