• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Larue UU-FDE

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Larue Ultimate upper in FDE Mlok, 13"

This is not the entire Larue UU kit but the Larue Upper and handguard combo that comes with the kit in flat dark earth when they offered that.

I sold the other Larue parts but this upper comes with a 16 inch Stretch 16 stainless fluted barrel and a forward controls gas block and tube. Barrel is never shot and the upper was used 2 times but is in 100% perfect condition.

Will come with a mil spec charging handle but NO bcg. I can include a Sharps bolt carrier for an extra $ 150 but not selling just the bcg, the Larue Tranquillo muzzle brake is included. I will also throw in either a Tango down fde vertical grip or a magpul fde angled grip.

Here is a lot of info on the barrels. They are huge in the 3 gun world. The barrels are longer than mid length gas and supposed to be amazingly smooth and accurate. They sell for $ 400 and only have them like 3 times a year if they are lucky! The forward controls gas block is another $ 55 I am just all into some Knights stuff so have to thin some odd and end stuff out.

it is all 100%

WILL sperate the package for just the Larue ultimate upper handguard combo= $ 500 shipped

$ 900 shipped for- Larue upper/handguard, barrel, gas block and tube, charging handle, muzzle brake, and choice of vertical grip.
+ $ 150 with bcg

pics-

text me for faster coms- 479-653-5434

Last edited: