• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Las Cruces "Free" gun show

FjallJager

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 8, 2010
    Southern Rockies
    I spent about 20 minutes at the Las Cruces gun show at 1530-1550.

I rarely ever go concealed anymore because I am a dumb ass, and I wanted to go to Fort Bliss PX on the way home.

If you could pick a place to call together ex-con gang tattoo owners, hood punks and consperancy theory college teens into one place with a shit load of AR-s and cheap striker fired pistols this was it.

There was a guy that had a couple Ruger #1s, and even a Pre-64 M70.

One table of Pakistanimation knives, and they guy claimed he had custom makers do them.

One table of massively over priced Chinese optics from a company I had never heard of.

Couple tables of Chinese plastic toys.

If you are in Las Cruces for something on Sunday the 8th of January and you are getting a root canal or blowing your tythe money at a Mega Church it is probably more enjoyable.

Public service announcment.

• Haha
    Reactions: BLEE and Maggot
    Yea, that same shit show is scheduled to be in Dodge city Kansas in a week or so.
    Tons of radio commercials I get blasted with when I'm in the vehicular manslaughter delivery device.
    They are also really talking up the *free entry* shit too.
    Knowing better........

Joe Bobs is just up the road, don't need me no gun show trash.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    You described every gun show. “Free” is typically “free when you sign up for a NRA membership” or some other such nonsense.

I saw Dawsons knives at a gun show once. I own several now. Only thing ive ever found of value at a gun show.

We usually have nice guns at our shows but theyre marked up 20%. All accessories are cheap chinesium bullshit. All i go for the once a year or so are the pickeled tomatoes and homemade jerky

I spent about 20 minutes at the Las Cruces gun show at 1530-1550.

I rarely ever go concealed anymore because I am a dumb ass, and I wanted to go to Fort Bliss PX on the way home.

If you could pick a place to call together ex-con gang tattoo owners, hood punks and consperancy theory college teens into one place with a shit load of AR-s and cheap striker fired pistols this was it.

There was a guy that had a couple Ruger #1s, and even a Pre-64 M70.

One table of Pakistanimation knives, and they guy claimed he had custom makers do them.

One table of massively over priced Chinese optics from a company I had never heard of.

Couple tables of Chinese plastic toys.

If you are in Las Cruces for something on Sunday the 8th of January and you are getting a root canal or blowing your tythe money at a Mega Church it is probably more enjoyable.

Public service announcment.

That's what you get for going to a gun show.

I can't remember exactly the last time I went to a gun show that was worth going to, maybe in the 1990s
    Gun Shows once upon a time had cool shit, good deals, supported by true gun people and were worth going to

now they are mostly just gun tourist bullshit to make buck and fuck everyone, and also sell more non-gun chinese trinkets...

Reactions: BLEE
    You guys just have some shitty shows. I can always walk away with an old colt revolver at the shows around me.