• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Las Vegas bad guy picks wrong place to be a bad guy.

Ziatriguy

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2017
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

great place to try to steal a gun... a gun range during business hours LOL...

How can he have all those charges in his life and he is 27 and not in prison? We need to protect our police, buy executing more criminals.
it’s almost as though they operate with impunity. hell, biden and harris were bailing hardcore criminals out of jail in minneapolis during and after the riots.

as though anyone needed yet more proof that the justice system is fubar.

Reactions: Peloton
I think that with that video and the press release from the Asst. Sheriff, that the word on the streets down in the affordable housing/ projects is--

"That was one of the dumbest, stupidest, Muthafuckin fools that ever walked the streets."

I do wish that more OIS incidents were put forth like this one was so nobody can wonder what went down.

How do we not know that the range guys didn't help that Officer out when he needed the help and a round or 6 didn't come from them?

My bet is that the range guys were much more proficient with shots on target than the Officer was. They practice more and accuracy is their game.

Last edited:
You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em.

I guess he wasn't a fan of country music. Shame, it would have saved a world of hurt.

Reactions: Foul Mike
First takeaway was the first 911 call at 11:59am, officers on scene at 12:46pm. Given that the callers had probably told dispatch that they were armed and had already detained the perp and the possibility that they had other, higher priority incidents to resolve, maybe this isn't so bad, but does drive home the reality that you are on your own until the Cavalry arrives however long that might take.

Second takeaway was approximately four seconds from perp escalating to deadly force to on his way down.

I love a story with a happy ending.

How can he have all those charges in his life and he is 27 and not in prison? We need to protect our police, buy executing more criminals.
that's what really PO's me about all this gun control bs. nobody wants to put and keep the actual violent criminals in jail, but they want to handcuff us in the hopes and dreams that will actually stop criminals from being criminals.