• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Las Vegas long range and PRS

Jec375

Minuteman
Apr 27, 2014
Franklin, Wi
Looks like I may be moving to Vegas and I will need a place to practice and shoot PRS style matches... Any local matches in the area? What are some of the ranges to go to? I checked out Boulder it seems like its set up for palma but they did say they have a 900 meter range with steel but could not see it. I ran all the matches in Wisconsin (Wisconsin Precision Rifle Steel Challenge) so I have a bunch of targets and barricades. I look forward to shooting with you all!!!

You have two choices to shoot matches there. Sin City Precision holds their match on the 1st Sat of the month at the Nellis AFB CATM range. You also have the Desert Sportsman Pistol & Rifle Club (DSRPC) match on the 3 Sat of the month.
DSRPC has targets out to 870 yds but I think they have a 1K yd target there now. Membership costs around $200 annually and they are only taking in a few members per month.

You have two choices to shoot matches there. Sin City Precision holds their match on the 1st Sat of the month at the Nellis AFB CATM range. You also have the Desert Sportsman Pistol & Rifle Club (DSRPC) match on the 3 Sat of the month.
DSRPC has targets out to 870 yds but I think they have a 1K yd target there now. Membership costs around $200 annually and they are only taking in a few members per month.

Can non members shoot matches?

Also interested in this. Looking at a possible relocation for work. I'm quite involved in the Pacific Northwest regional series and shoot at least 2 matches a month. I'm not willing to relocate anywhere that doesn't have a regional scene.
Are these two still the main ones? Or has there been expansion? Thanks!