• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DEWD_STUFF

O⚡️3
Minuteman
May 19, 2017
Hi
Not exactly a link up, a question instead for those in the vegas area...

Will be visiting next week coming from california, wondering what big box or Mom and pop shops have good prices and variety on factory ammo? Specifically .223 in the heavier 70+ grains department. For a .223 bolt gun. Everywhere I live down here has no variety and we can't order by mail anymore?

I haven’t been to all the gun stores but Lock N Load seems to have the best selection. I also have not looked for that bullet weight but I would start there. Seems all the gun shops here favor AR’s so odds are good for you.

Lock N Load 702-360-4867

Reactions: DEWD_STUFF
Discount firearms and ammo is in the strip area. You also need to go see battlefield Las Vegas. They have ammo but mostly it’s a full auto gun range with a museum of tanks and other military vehicles. It is an awesome place and it’s near the strip as well.

Reactions: DEWD_STUFF