• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Laser zero range?

onajoyride

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
Farragut, TN
Hello I have a helmet mounted ITT pinnacle hand select from TNVC and I love it. I recently picked up a DBAL-i2 and was wondering what range you guys zero the lasers at. I have the red at 50yds and I was planning the same on the ir but wasn't sure if you guys had a better idea. Thanks in advance.

It's on my 5.56. I use it for comps and night hunting of yotes. Thinking 100 and just hold a lil higher for 150-200 as most night yote shots will be taken within 100 yds.

I zero at 100 with 7.62. You will need to compensate with inclination per 100 yards based on you/your weapon! Shouldn't be to difficult for you!

Somewhere around 200 yards. 225 would work real well too. I don't like 300 because the max ord of the bullet is a bit too high in my opinion.

Co-witness your visible laser at 200 yards with your POA-POI for 200 yards in your day optic. Do that right before sunset so you can see the visible laser easily at 200. You'll be money for everything inside of that distance, and beyond that you'll begin to have a divergence between the laser and the bullet depending on where your laser is mounted. But, you'll still be good to go out to 350ish on E-type steel target sizes holding center-mass with most barrel/bullet combos.