• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last HardRock Match of 2009 on 8/22/09

DocB

Minuteman
Jan 14, 2004
CSG
Good day,

The last HardRock match of 2009 will be on 22 Aug 2009, Saturday. The practice day will be on Friday, 8/21/09. Short description is 5 shots at 600, 800, 900 and 1k with a 1 MOA bullseye worth 10 points, and 2 MOA scoring ring worth 5 points. Three classes: .223, .308, and ATG. PM with your first and last names, and your email address if you would like a set of the rules.

I'll send next years schedule to everyone who is on the mailing list, when it is available. Usually by sometime in November.

Thanks,
DocB

Re: Last HardRock Match of 2009 on 8/22/09

I think the name needs to be changed to "Hot & Humid"Rock Match. Even better might be "Fry an Egg on Rock" match. Nope with the humidity it would be a poached egg !! I'll be there barring any unforeseen calamities w/ shirts/ hats & Boonies !!

I'll be there early am Friday.
Beings this is the last one for this year, I'm asking now to be put on the same .308 relay as Chase, Frankies son.
Also asking for the "Very, Very, last" scoring relay of the year as well, if thats do-able, 300wm w/a break.

The last Friday supper,..where?

if everything pans out, i'll be there fri. and sat. Will, i want a boonie, save me one.

Earl(The Pearl) Higgenbothem and the crew will be there!

Ummm, who the f@#k is Earl The Pearl ????
confused.gif

Jason you need to show up and see what a polished turd looks like.

Yes it's a savage wearing an AICS.

Ah..........a Savage shares the high score on the range!

Well looks like Chase F. is going .223 this trip so I'll just shoot the ATG, this time.

All this assuming, OSOK, an I both live until Saturday.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AOD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason you need to show up and see what a polished turd looks like.

Yes it's a savage wearing an AICS. </div></div>

OK.... Not fair. You know I was hot an heavy on that for my 10FP....

Best be hooking a brotha up with some CAD drawerings.....

I plan to be there ! Husky said he cancelled the mirage for this match !! He is awesome !! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ELLINGTON</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I plan to be there ! Husky said he cancelled the mirage for this match !! He is awesome !! lol </div></div>

I always knew he had control of that and the wind. Did you ever notice how calm the wind is between relays? I think he keeps a remote control in the truck to turn the wind and mirage up especially on my relay.
mad.gif

OSOK checked in an said, the road was drying fast an a grader was working it over. Less anymore rain it should be GTG, but we may want to remember last shoot last year as well.

That's the last time I listen to Ellington!!!
Cancelled the mirage my foot!
laugh.gif

Seriously, though, I had a great time, as usual. Good to see some folks who've missed a few as well as some new faces. There were a couple of regulars who weren't able to make it and they were missed.
Kinda sad that this is the last match until next year. Maybe that will cause me to get off my behind and make a few trips to the Magic City for Larry's matches.
Thanks to Capt. Huskey, Gruff, DocB, Will and everyone who makes it happen.
cool.gif

Well..the H/R matches have come to an end once again! Gotta wait until next year. I want to thank Capt. Huskey and all of the range crew for an out standing year of matches. M.Brown and S.Ward are the ones to catch next year. Have a safe winter and see you next year!

Ed

Good times.... Mike Brown and that cannon are gonna clear the coarse one day soon...

Good day,

The match results for the 8/22 match were emailed @ 2300. Please let me know if they don't show up within 24 hours. It may take that long for some mail servers to forward email.

Thanks to everyone who shot the matches this year, and to those who assisted preparing the range for the matches. Lots of folks worked very hard behind the scene to help prepare the range after the storms.

Take care,
DocB

I had a good time at the match as always. Congarts Mike and Steve on your win's. Cant wait for the Practical Marksman Challenge in Febuary.

Good to see everyone again. Maybe next time OSOK an I can place a little higher, if we ever, get well.

Sure missed Gary an Amy again.

Thanks to the HR crew for another good shooting year.

I had a good time and enjoyed seeing everyone again. Too bad its over but next season will be here before you know it.

Thanks to the hardrock team for putting on a great event and Huskey for putting up with us!

Ed Baker...Thanks for the compliment. Being on the bench shooting against great shooters like you and the HR crew only push us to try to get better.

See everyone next year.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed Baker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well..the H/R matches have come to an end once again! Gotta wait until next year. I want to thank Capt. Huskey and all of the range crew for an out standing year of matches. M.Brown and S.Ward are the ones to catch next year. Have a safe winter and see you next year!

Ed </div></div>

Ed The bad part about being the big Dog is every one has your number
grin.gif

Chase said He wants a plaque next year so S.ward Better look out LOL..

I get to practice with M.Brown till next year,Maybe I can learn some pointers !

Hey,

Congrats on all the good shooting, guys (and to the new young lady shooter, as well).

Amy and myself really missed hanging out with everyone the last two months. We had a get-together for my parent's 50th anniversary last month, then we both had stuff we couldn't get out of this month (work for me -- yuck). If I could just get my wife to eat squirrels and use an outhouse, I would forget this work stuff. Electricity is highly over-rated.

Everyone stay safe and we'll see you in Feb.

Regards,
Gary

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spooky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey,

Congrats on all the good shooting, guys (and to the new young lady shooter, as well).

Amy and myself really missed hanging out with everyone the last two months. We had a get-together for my parent's 50th anniversary last month, then we both had stuff we couldn't get out of this month (work for me -- yuck). If I could just get my wife to eat squirrels and use an outhouse, I would forget this work stuff. Electricity is highly over-rated.

Everyone stay safe and we'll see you in Feb.

Regards,
Gary </div></div>
We did miss yall..

See yall next year!

Somebody missing a red ammo box full of 300 Win Mag ammo? Gunfighter14e2 maybe?

I'm gonna miss all your ugly mugs for the next 6 months.

Yep it's mine. Was holding down the shoot paper work, on the table. OSOK packed stuff up for me, while I was shooting the last relay. Hold it until PM3 I'll get it then.

Thanks