• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last min entries accepted…what’s the Dec meme?

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
I haven’t seen one of the monthly memes in a while. My card isn’t fully filled out.

1701460454128.png

For Dec. fill in George Santos.

Winter is racist.

More specifically, snow. If you live somewhere where it snows, and you have snow in your yard, you're a big fat racist, since snow is.....Oh My GOD!!!......WHITE!!!

And if you have the audacity to build a snowman, but not a Snowtranny, get the fuck outta dodge, because you are gonna get doxxed.

Winter is racist.

More specifically, snow. If you live somewhere where it snows, and you have snow in your yard, you're a big fat racist, since snow is.....Oh My GOD!!!......WHITE!!!

And if you have the audacity to build a snowman, but not a Snowtranny, get the fuck outta dodge, because you are gonna get doxxed.
SnowTranny 🤪

Winter is racist.

So, in San Francisco they should be building shit snowmen for diversity?

Sandra Day oConnor died yesterday, so there is that…