• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last Minute Training Opportunity at K&M

Splicer64

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
This is a last minute deal but anyone interested in the upcoming Comprehensive Rifle course 27Feb.-2Mar. please contact me. I just found out my Father will need to have a serious surgical procedure this Fri. 26Feb. and I don't want to leave it all to my stepmother. S.Kay has approved all this just contact me and we'll sort it all.
Thank You

This is a last minute deal but anyone interested in the upcoming Comprehensive Rifle course 27Feb.-2Mar. please contact me. I just found out my Father will need to have a serious surgical procedure this Fri. 26Feb. and I don't want to leave it all to my stepmother. S.Kay has approved all this just contact me and we'll sort it all.
Thank You
Not something I can do at this time, but I did want to wish your father the best of outcomes and a speedy and full recovery.

Reactions: ma smith