• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last night at the supper table

oldgrayone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
South East Georgia
As some of you may know I spend a lot of time away from home due to my career field so quality family time is something we strive for when I get home. With the holiday arriving the step daughter is home from college as well as myself. Last night I fried up a bunch of fish, fries and made a bowel of slaw and the three of us were sitting down at the same table for the first time since last summer. We were enjoying some casual conversation and good food when the daughter chimes in with a question.

Her question was:

If two people were having sex and the house started burning down, which MAN makes it out first? The wife and I look at each other dumb founded wondering what the hell our perfect daughter will answer with because she has asked about two men engaged in sex and she is now two semesters into college and don't ask don't tell and all of that crap. So I roll my shoulders and say I have no idea.

She jumps right in with " The guy on the bottom gets out first because he already had his shit packed".

I was on the floor laughing so hard I didn't even notice the wife had fainted. I guess the expense of college isn't so bad after all.

Re: Last night at the supper table

I heard that one in high school. I've heard far worse things in college. I also think there's another part of the joke that involves lesbians. It has something to do with getting out lickety split. Your imaginations should be able to take it from there.
smile.gif

Yeah, I quoted a small shop one time for a set of lesbians. They want a break down of all the materials. So I worked it up for them. Block/sub floor and so forth. Now when we got into the walls is were we run into problems. I had 200 8' studs listed out. The two ladies said no studs allowed everything must to tounge and groove. LOL

And I thought this was gonna have some cool pics of a smoker test run!

Just as good though, for a break.

Enjoy your time with family and friends this weekend.
It is what we live, remember, and pass down.
It's an "Offical" time to spend time with others.
Peace,
TC