• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Last of my 175 SMK's, first SH P/T target

Re: Last of my 175 SMK's, first SH P/T target

Do you have a direct link to that print out?

I've yet to try this, but that result looks pretty good to me! If you discount the first shot on the second line as a "WTF??", have you worked out your aggregate group size?

I'm guessing its around 5/8"??

Regards,

Peter

I use similar targets and these work awesome I printed a couple out thanks guys for the targets

what was the time when u started to shoot the 15 dots

Autoguns - my SPS-V wears a Falcon 4-14FFP in Burris XTR Rings.

Couger - Started sending rounds downrange at 11am or so. after the first 5 at the bottom to get a feel for the wind i started at the bottom and worked my way up from left to right. Not sure what happened with the first shot on the second row down though, guess the planets weren't aligned with that one.

Couger, you will need to print out alot more. remember, Humilityand never forget. Success without a successor equals failure. Train up Ian

Tom B DHS

even with the flyer the deer/boar/moose/bear/etc is one tastey dinner and rug

Hi, I started with an SPS-V also. Learn how to reload for it and it will Really surprise you with accuracy! I would recommend an aluminum bedded stock such as Mc Millan, or Bell & Carlson, one of these will usually cut groups by around 20percent. Do what you you want with the rifle and enjoy it, you have a great and fun platform to shoot with! great shooting btw