• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Last of my 6.5 Creed Bolt Rifles | Mesa Crux | TT | McGowen | PCR

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, the other two are pending locally so this is the last one available. All the details should be below but feel free to ask questions about anything I forgot to mention (PS I don't know the weight and my bathroom scale blows).

6.5 Creedmoor
    - Mesa Precision Crux Action (built by Tuebor Precision), DLC bolt
    - TriggerTech Primary Single Stage Flat
    - Remington PCR Chassis (comes with 1 AI mag)
    - 24" McGowen 1:8 SS Match Sendero Contour Threaded 5/8x24 with Tuebor Self-timing Brake
    - coating on both the BA and the chassis is just Alumahyde II. Easy enough to remove if you want to actually cerakote it, but durable enough as a temp finish. Bolt and raceway are untouched so it doesn't interfere with how slick that is
    - 12 rounds down the pipe and was already producing 3/4" groups at 100 with FGMM (I have the groups on my phone if desired)

Optics, rings, and bipod are not included but we can make a deal on them if you want a turnkey package.

$2,050 shipped and my offer still stands that I will sell a case of Hornady 147 TAP ammo with it for $200 (you cover shipping). That's almost half the price of the current going rate and less than you could buy it before this ammo grab nonsense. Ammo deal is only available with the complete rifle, not the split prices below.

Split prices:
    - $500 shipped for the chassis with a mag
    - $1,550 shipped for the BA with trigger and brake
    - $1,425 shipped for the BA with trigger, no brake
    - $1,300 shipped for the BA with no trigger or brake

Trades:

- high end optics (can add cash if need be)
    - 30 cal 1:9 heavy contour blank
    - 7mm 1:8 heavy contour blank
    - 20 cal barrel blank for a 204 ruger build
    - Custom short action with 223 bolt face
    - McMillan A4 stock with saddle for R700SA
    - McMillan A3-5, A5A, Manners T2A, T4A, or T6A for a R700LA (CIP bottom metal is a big plus)
    - 6mm Creed Ammo
    - Starbucks gift cards (but seriously, I have a problem)
    - Lowes, Home Depot, Cabelas, Target, Amazon, or Meijer gift cards (only if you're a reputable member here and can verify balance on them)
    - quality ghillie suit in L/XL
    - Team Wendy or Hard Head Vets L/XL ballistic helmet
    - Spotting scope (with a Mil reticle is a huge plus) in the 15-45 or 20-60ish range
    - decent binos (nothing over $500 is necessary for the distance I need them for)

A07AFD0F-F8C6-4FF5-A37A-44C583AA09C1.jpeg

Last edited:
    Buyer disappeared. Back up

Top. Definitely open to optic trades.