• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Last (R) Congressional District bordering the Pacific Ocean gone

and it's only going to get worse from here on out stupid runs deep and far and the democratic party is full of it as well as hot air and bs . and as more dims leave California and new York to say texas more and more it will turn blue till there is no red left . but hold out hope cause they the republican party will still hit you up for more and more money when ever an election is coming up and wake up only days from said election .

Yep, because the GOP couldn't leave abortion alone. This could be a generational change..
I am not a fan of either side. But the GOP, if they want to stay relevant and actually have people vote for their members, better figure out a game strategy. The Dems have already figured theirs out (good or bad), take it or leave it.

I am not a fan of either side. But the GOP, if they want to stay relevant and actually have people vote for their members, better figure out a game strategy. The Dems have already figured theirs out (good or bad), take it or leave it.
The GOP already isn't relevant.......have you not noticed......

Doc

Everyone of them could and we will be long dead before they are and living in a dem ran shit hole the whole time because the GOP f'd around and found out pushing the abortion agenda
GOP is not pushing the "abortion agenda". Supreme Court ruled that abortion is not a Federal issue due to Constitution and therefore each state should decide on the "abortion agenda". This is same Supreme Court that has issued multiple "pro 2A" rulings. If Republicans want to win then they should support whatever "agenda" the mob prefers?

Reactions: Animal357
Lol

Republicans have a winning message. They get the majority of legitimate votes

Democrats just steal them now

They are still fucking getting ballot drops for senate seats.

If anyone e can’t see the theft they are blind

• Haha
Reactions: Schroedernd
Yep, because the GOP couldn't leave abortion alone. This could be a generational change..

Second this: I was on a college campus Roe v Wade flipped, and all women and male-feminists had their game faces on. Abortion might not matter to married men, but it was a massive issue for single women.

Reactions: Schroedernd
Lol

Option 1) The most powerful country in the free world has been totally compromised with hijacked elections, nationwide. OR
Option 2) Dems have better ground game + youth vote.

Pick option 1 if you want to keep fighting invisible enemies, pick option 2 if you want to actually win.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Lol

Do they really have a winning message? Cuz the elections didn't represent that message was received really well...🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

GOP is not pushing the "abortion agenda". Supreme Court ruled that abortion is not a Federal issue due to Constitution and therefore each state should decide on the "abortion agenda". This is same Supreme Court that has issued multiple "pro 2A" rulings. If Republicans want to win then they should support whatever "agenda" the mob prefers?
They are at the state level after the Supreme Court ruled that, by using their trigger laws and placing restrictions on it. Voters responded to it as an extreme measure this election.

nothing to do with abortion instead it's messaging. Most Americans are too stupid to understand it's a states right issue not a Fed. On top of that, if Dems wanted it codified as law, they could have and didn't. Reps are lousy at messaging, too many rhinos and playing short game. abortion is the sympton, messaging is the cause

I don’t know why I try. Do you not do any research ?
How many seats did pro2A reps with in the Senate and House, again? I'm not disagreeing with any of your statement. The fact remains that Pro2A reps remains far and few in-between.

How many seats did pro2A reps with in the Senate and House, again? I'm not disagreeing with any of your statement. The fact remains that Pro2A reps remains far and few in-between.
I hear they were up 30+ seats but they are (still) bringing/manufacturing ballets to be “counted”
And now the lead is down to 3 and shrinking ?

Reactions: NiteQwill
They are at the state level after the Supreme Court ruled that, by using their trigger laws and placing restrictions on it. Voters responded to it as an extreme measure this election.
GOP swept all the Georgia state level positions - Governor, LT Governor, SoS, AG, etc. - after passing "stricter" abortion laws.

Reactions: BurtG
I agree with this.

The Repugnantones have stopped listening to WE THE PEOPLE. Recall when that spineless fag Paul Ryan was Speaker and the China compromised Donatello McConnell was Senate Maj leader during Trumps first 2 years but fought him every step? Yeah? I do, too.

The Dims at least pander to their voters.

I really haven't been to impressed with any of the third party choices in quite some time, either.

I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to stop voting but am tempted.

I have food, medical and other supplies for the wife and I stacked up for a few years without supplementing. Need to work on fuel of some sort and have been exploring the gasifiers used widely in EU during WW2. I have ammunition and reloading supplies that should last me until I stop wasting air and then there should be some left to be dispersed to the nephews. I guess I will take it as it comes at me.

Pity that fool.

But just look at electoral maps. It's a primarily red nation ruled by the population centers.

Reactions: NiteQwill