• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest acquisition

Lange Carabine

Jesucristo es el Senor
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Not of this world
A buddy wot owns a pawn shop in town has been getting in some nice items in the firearms department lately.
Other than a Savage Ashbury in 6.5 Creed a couple months ago nothing has really got my interest up.
Thought hard about the Ashbury but reckoned now ain't a good time to get set up to load a new round so I reluctantly passed.
BIL ended up with it, so I'll maybe get to shoot it some anyway.
Anyway i stopped in Friday after work to snoop around in the little side room where he keeps the good stuff that for whatever reason never gets put out on display.
Was looking at a pair of Remington HB 700's in .308 and a Browning 6.5 Creed when he brings in a used 5R .308 that he'd just got in.
That did it. Had to have it.
Got delayed, as usual, on the background check but got the all clear today.
Also picked up a used Sightron Slll LR 6-24x50 cheap too.
Was going to put the Slll on the 5R but I have a new VX-3i coming from Leupold as a warranty replacement on a lemon of a Mk.4 so decided to wait on it instead . Should be here Wednesday if UPS doent loose it.
Wanted to shoot it so I put on the old Tasco SS temporarily.

Attachments

• 20200720_175533.jpg
    20200720_175533.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: Bandit320