• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Latest build

Re: Latest build

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gryphthemyth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What do you think? </div></div>

I think I like it! Nice!
smile.gif

Bushmaster upper and lower, TiN bolt and bolt carrier, Magpul PRS stock, Magpul enhanced trigger grd, Miad grip, Surefire tac. light, H-Bar fluted barrel, Phantom suppresor, Midwest Industries free float quads, Harris bi pod, Aimpoint comp red dot, gun slinger charging handle, etc., etc.
Oh and custom duracoat done here at home.

tried adding more detailed pics but I am still very new to this and could'nt figure it out. Better at building them than showing them I guess, Damned commie computers.

Still trying to figure how to add more pics but it just wont let me. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I agree with VIET. Nice stick, but you need to get some bigger glass to exercise that barrel!

That is a very nice rifle. I agree with the last two posts though. Get some glass for it and stretch its legs.

Yep, looks like you've done a great job but I agree with the last three posts.

To me, looks like it's got a bit of an identity crisis going on ....especially with the PRS & Harris fitted alongside the forend grip, flashlight and Aimpoint.

I agree 100% on the aimpoint. It is just a temp that I had laying around. I am hoping to throw at least an acog on it before long but I had a few other projects on back burner that I am trying to finish up as well so moneys tight.