• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest M1A Build

Orlando

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2011
Ohio
Finished up a M1A build that I had been working on. Winchester barrel, SA Bolt, balance of other parts are TRW. Finish on some parts was alittle worn and didnt match other parts so sent them off the Shuffs Parkerizing for a refinish.
Never assembled a M1A before and wasnt sure what to expect but all went real well on a Fulton Armory receiver. The Op Rod guide was a loose fit so I knurled the barrel, lapped the bolt for headspace, trigger job is next

Last edited:
Range report urgently requested!!!! :) That is a great looking rifle!! For now I have an M1A but in the future would like to assemble an M14. So far putting together a few ARs is the extent of my "gunsmithing". Do you plan on putting an optic on it? I think they look great either way. Thanks for sharing.