• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Latest March Riflescopes At SHOT 2019

Denys

Turbulent Optics Student
Minuteman
  • Mar 26, 2012
    Texas
    SHOT 2019 ends tomorrow and I have been spending time in the March booth again this year. We've had a lot of people stop by to look at the latest offerings and I thought I'd mention them here.

The 6-60X56 Genesis was in the booth and is now shipping. This is the scope with 400MOA of elevation range (114MIL) with 350 MOA up (100MIL) and 50 MOA down (14MIL). The windage range is a total of 150MOA (52MIL) . The elevation and windage knobs have 50MOA (14MIL) per revolution. The glass is the High Master series, meaning Super ED glass. The unit weighs 1.5kg.

March also had a smaller version of the Genesis as a 4-40X52 with 300MOA of elevation (250 MOA up and 50MOA down) and 100MOA of windage. We had an early prototype in the booth.

The third new riflescope was a surprise and it's an impressive one. This unit is dubbed the PRS scope and it's a traditional design riflescope with 140MOA of elevation (70up/70down), High Master Super ED glass, a 34mm tube, 50MOA/rev knobs and a wider angle eyepiece at 26 degree instead of the usual 20degrees, which allows for a wider eyebox, and to top it off, it has a new design diopter adjustment eyepiece. It comes in a MIL or MOA illuminated "Christmas-tree" reticle, with the knobs to match the selected units (MIL or MOA). The scope is shorter than the current 5-40X56 March riflescope. March is taking pre-orders already.

I got to play with these scopes in the darker areas of the convention center to see what kind of lowlight resolution I could get from them and I was quite impressed with the lowlight performance.

Here is a link to an album that I quickly put together this week. I'll flesh it out and document it when I get back home.

http://img.gg/l1ow91s