• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Latest on Fort Hood Shootings

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    According to KXAN news, Austin, where Major Hasan, the shooter,is in the hospital, his attorney feels that the majors freedoms are being violated. I have a very simple solution to this agregious situation. Just get him healthy, and return him to Fort Hood. Hold a vews conference advising the time and place he will be released on the base into the company of his friends and loved ones...those who will no doubt assure his freedoms will be rapidly returned.
    grin.gif

Problem solved.

Re: Latest on Fort Hood Shootings

The cocksucker gave up his freedoms when he decided to murder those who actually meant what they said when they took their oaths. I can only hope they're giving him infusions of pig's blood daily.

His shitbag attorney should have his lips stitched shut for letting such an idiotic statement fall out of his mouth.

Re: Latest on Fort Hood Shootings

I do have to agree with Goldie. Take him back to the base insuring that the entire base knows where and when his reunion with his family will be.
    If I know SOldiers, there will be plenty to insure he, hi ssons or whoever else gives a rats ass abvout him will meet Allah in all due haste