• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing lathe for sale

Re: lathe for sale

That is a deal @ $3500. First lathe I ever run was in HS shop class and an Emco V10P IIRC. Hooked me on owning one some day and become proficient with it. Always wanted a Super 11 or better yet the V13. Nice machine and darn side better for the dollars than anything from Asia for several grand more!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave Tooley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bingo You win a prize for the Asian comparison. </div></div>
laugh.gif

That is a very good deal. I would also buy it at that price if I didn't have a heavy ten for my back up, second operations lathe. That is in like brand new conditions from the pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: j-newton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">only if i lived closer..</div></div>

Me too