• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Laughing, A nato country accuses another nato country

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
of providing weapons & training to the PKK/YPG to kill their troops. Seems they used a proven tactic shown in a movie, based on a true event.

"Erdogan convenes an emergency government security council after the massacre at a Turkish military base in northern Iraq and the death of nine soldiers. Their number is expected to increase in the next few hours as there are several seriously injured.

According to information, PKK/YPG forces infiltrated a Turkish military base in northern Iraq, killing 9 Turkish soldiers.

The Turkish base was in the zone of the Turkish military operation Operation Claw-Lock, an operation aimed at neutralizing members of the PKK.

RT Erdogan and the leadership of the Army and secret services seem to be particularly worried. Perhaps it is not a simple cruise operation but something "bigger" with the coordination of a foreign power....

The Turks accuse the US of training and providing equipment and weapons to the PKK".

The Kurds, have suffered at the hands of the Turks, probably the Syrians and Iranians and most certainly, the Iraqis.

However, if I was a Kurd, the LAST people that I'd be talking to would be the Americans. Not like we've ever sold them down the river.........oh, wait.

I think the primary reason that Turkiye is even still in NATO is that they are the only passage for the West's Naval assets into the Black Sea. OTOH, getting your boats bottled up there seems like fish in a barrel (like Russia/Russian Naval base, Sevastapol).

Last edited:
The Kurds, have suffered at the hands of the Turks, probably the Syrians and Iranians and most certainly, the Iraqis.

However, if I was a Kurd, the LAST people that I'd be talking to would be the Americans. Not like we've ever sold them down the river.........oh, wait.

I think the primary reason that Turkiye is even still in NATO is that they are the only passage for the West's Naval assets into the Black Sea. OTOH, getting your boats bottled up there seems like fish in a barrel (like Russia/Russian Naval base, Sevastapol).
That's a real good point about the bottle neck. We could easily make that little straight a dead end. Also, not difficult to take out all the bridges. Then the Black Sea could be cleared of all non-friendly warships at leisure.

it was revealed long ago that the cia or other us agency helped saddam target and gas the kurds...
and "gassing the kurds" was one of the excuses they used to justify the war. these people are evil.

it was revealed long ago that the cia or other us agency helped saddam target and gas the kurds...
and "gassing the kurds" was one of the excuses they used to justify the war. these people are evil.
Absolutely. (y)

And, with the back and forth between the Turks, Armenians and Greeks, it's possible the Armenians and Greeks have dogpiled on the Kurds too. That's a part of history that I'm lacking.

But, the Turks, Greeks and Armenians have managed to severely fuck each other up in the past. I get the impression that the Armenians have usually been on the receiving end and that "forced relocation" (at the hands of the Turks/Erdogan) is going on, even to this day.

Poor memory, but I am of the impression/recollection that the gassing happened after the war started. No matter, just a chronological/clerical adjustment by the cia, msm and us gubmint and everything jibes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Keeping the public confused & fixated on smoke & mirror events, allows for all kinds of hand jobs w/o lube.

Erodgan was getting all cozy with Putin to the point of buying S-400 SAMs (which are inter-netted to ALL OTHER RUSSIAN-made S-400s).

Turkey was making components and were going to buy the F-35 Stealth. Any time an F-35 took off or approached S-400 protected airspace the aircraft's operational data and signature would be instantly passed and data-banked into all S-400 systems from Syria to southern Russia. As it is, Turkey has effectively given the Russians F-16 signature data from the S-400's installation.

The US offered Erdogan Patriot PAC-IIIs instead, and he gave us the finger.

As a result, Congress killed Turkey's F-35.

Ukraine can buy Turkish Bayraktar UAVs because the manufacturer's son is married to a Ukrainian gal.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Erodgan was getting all cozy with Putin to the point of buying S-400 SAMs (which are inter-netted to ALL OTHER RUSSIAN-made S-400s).

Turkey was making components and were going to buy the F-35 Stealth. Any time an F-35 took off or approached S-400 protected airspace the aircraft's operational data and signature would be instantly passed and data-banked into all S-400 systems from Syria to southern Russia. As it is, Turkey has effectively given the Russians F-16 signature data from the S-400's installation.

The US offered Erdogan Patriot PAC-IIIs instead, and he gave us the finger.

As a result, Congress killed Turkey's F-35.

Ukraine can buy Turkish Bayraktar UAVs because the manufacturer's son is married to a Ukrainian gal.
Makes me think about the story's of Howard Hughes & the Japanese Zero. Nothing like allowing the store to be pillaged while getting a big pat on the back

• Wow
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Fuck Turkey and their shitty pistols and long guns. Fuck Canik and Girsan.