• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Laugo Alien Special Edition 105 of 500 with 2 extra mags

ifly4vamerica

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2019
I hate to sell this but I bought 2 of these and don't need both. It is a Laugo Alien, comes with everything that comes with the special editions plus 2 extra mags. List on these was of course 5000 then 90 for each mag and they do next day insured shipping which was in the 250 range. This one has one mag through it to confirm functionality only. I have seen what these go for on gun broker but though I would list it here and avoid the fees etc.

I also cannot accept paypal or venmo, those were suspended. I can do zelle, USPS MO or possibly google pay, I say possibly because I have not used it before and I am not sure of its limits etc. Also a local pickup is fine too. I am in NM

$8700 Shipped to lower 48.

Please no low ball's, I don't mind offers but I am definitely not selling this for a loss, and for god's sake NO TRADES

EDIT: Since I seem to be getting some messages regarding the price I have posted I will say a few more things.
1. I have been asked "How is this a 8700 dollar pistol" Without a long drawn out lesson on economics I will say this. I have seen several for sale and several that were sold. I have priced this one in line with the current "market prices I have seen.
2. I don't need or want to get into a debate as to the merits of this design. I think it works well.
3. I have been aske why would anybody spend money like that on a pistol. For me, I like to have unusual things, I am lucky to be able to spend my money how I see fit. I am not trying to convince anybody this is the nest pistol ever or trying to entice anybody to buy it. I am just offering it for sale at the current market pricing. If somebody wants it that is fine if not I also respect that.

In closure, please refrain from the condescending messages or from voicing your opinion as to the merits of the pistol or its current market value.

Thanks

Attachments

• laugo.jpg
    laugo.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
It is pretty cool but I am not to sure if it is as practical as it is cool. I bought two because I like unusual stuff but def don't need two. LOL

these things are cool. hope someone buys them up and figures out a way to economically mass produce them.