• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Law Enforcement: But in Australia this time

beetroot

Old Salt
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
*Trigger warning due CNN link*

95 year old "armed" with a steak knife dies after being tasered by Australian Police.

There is reportedly two lots of body cam footage that hasn't been released to the public.
Would love to see how events unfolded as it'd hard to see how a 95 year old woman with a walking frame posed enough of a risk to warrant a good ol tasering at 4am in the morning.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

A sad story of how thugs “help” people he community for sure but we don’t have to look to authoritarian states abroad this happened in Ohio. They served and protected so well it cost the city $30 million. I think the only reason they didn’t shoot her is because they got hard beating up a pregnant woman- all over expired tabs . But hey tax payers pick up the tab on these lawsuits and think of the status these guys now have in the locker room. Aimed a gun at broke the arm of a pregnant lady. Probably prompted

never understood it,but during the scamdemic australian police (and government in general) were way more violent and abusive than even our swine in blue here.

Are they still bad apples down there? Or are they like, bad vegemite sandwiches?

You all are just cop haters.

You can’t judge if you have never done the job

You all must just be a bunch of law breaking criminals

• Haha
Reactions: jmp1
no mr.fbi agent. i have never shot someone defending himself when breaking into the wrong house on a "no knock". have never ripped off a drug dealer and sold his product to my own upscale customers. have never arrested anyone for going to church during "lockdowns". have never done a state supported armed robbery by hiding in the bushes to "save lives" by writting speeding tickets in a set up trap. have never myself resisted arrest for going to my "second job" @ 110 on a freeway. have never watched a riot and done nothing but arrest those protecting their property. have never waited outside a school shooting arresting concerned parents trying to save their kids. have never beaten and arrested non violent protestors. but,i have never ignored violent protestor per "orders". hell,i've never even had the fun of tasing a 90 yr old. never saved a teen from the "gateway drug" MJ before going to the cop bar and abusing the real gateway drug. so,i just can't judge "doing the job".

• Wow
Reactions: wade2big and BurtG
no mr.fbi agent. i have never shot someone defending himself when breaking into the wrong house on a "no knock". have never ripped off a drug dealer and sold his product to my own upscale customers. have never arrested anyone for going to church during "lockdowns". have never done a state supported armed robbery by hiding in the bushes to "save lives" by writting speeding tickets in a set up trap. have never myself resisted arrest for going to my "second job" @ 110 on a freeway. have never watched a riot and done nothing but arrest those protecting their property. have never waited outside a school shooting arresting concerned parents trying to save their kids. have never beaten and arrested non violent protestors. but,i have never ignored violent protestor per "orders". hell,i've never even had the fun of tasing a 90 yr old. never saved a teen from the "gateway drug" MJ before going to the cop bar and abusing the real gateway drug. so,i just can't judge "doing the job".
Well said