• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Law Tactical Folding Stock Adapter - Dealers?

-Nick-

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2011
I'm interested in picking one of these up, but I can't seem to find anyone who's a dealer for these guys and their website is always out-of-stock. Has anyone seen or know of any other businesses who are carrying them?

For those who haven't seen them yet here's the SHOT video where some guy is giving an interview with an unusually small microphone and holding it in an almost overly gay manner... :D

[video=youtube;LZIZ-5ZWb9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZIZ-5ZWb9c[/video]

I'd check their evilbook page. I thought I saw mention of one or two dealers on there. I honestly think the Gen2 is so new to the market that they barely met pre-orders and haven't really ever been ahead of demand with their supply. I know last Friday their website showed "In Stock" when I ordered mine, but after completeing the order and going back it was showing "Backordered". They charged my credit card, but I haven't gotten an updated invoice or tracking #. Curious to see if I've actually secured one or am on the backorder list. I'll give them a call Tue or Wed to see what's up with the order.

Just an FYI, I still haven't been able to get any response from LAW Tactical about my order status. They do not answer the phone nor respond to messages left. I've also contacted them through their support page, but no response either. They did immediately charge my cc though.

Just an FYI, I still haven't been able to get any response from LAW Tactical about my order status. They do not answer the phone nor respond to messages left. I've also contacted them through their support page, but no response either. They did immediately charge my cc though.

It's been 2 weeks? It shouldn't take that long for a company to ship an "In-stock" item, especially when that's the only product they sell.

They still need to respond to inquiries in a timely manner at least Kevin, especially being that it only takes a few bad reviews to ruin a lot of hard work. It's good to know that they're known in the Industry and reputable. Hopefully they'll get back to him soon.

Bunsen27,
I sent you a PM, to help you fix your situation.
Thanks,
Pett

Props to Mike at LAW tactical for reaching out and giving me an update on my order. They are super busy and a touch overwhelmed right now. My emails inadvertently got lost in the deluge of inquiry's they receive daily. I've been there myself and understand it happens, no worries. I should have the adapter this week. Also, for clarification my security settings on my cc inadvertently registered their hold or verification request on my cc as a "pending" transaction in my daily cc activity update email. My cc actually has not been charged.

Attachments

• 20130502-084035.jpg
    20130502-084035.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 15
I recieved my nearly a month ago and got it on the rifle, but haven't had a chance to get the rifle to the range. Very nice design and well built. It make my LR-308 with 24" barrel a lot easier to travel with. I'll see if I can get a photo posted tonight.

Not to go off-topic, but (just my opinion based on experience) this is just asking for trouble. If fired in an open position, the gun system is damaged and therefore useless until fixed by an armorer. I'd rather go with a SCAR or even a SIG if I had to have a folder.

Definitely looks cool though.

Last edited:
The only time you would ever need to realistically fire it folded is if you were in a lo pro scenario ie a car or other tight space and there wasn't room to unfold it. Most of us are looking at it for concealment or storage purposes ie a truck gun. Only an idiot would try and fire it with it folded and if said idiot did so then they're probably doing the world a favor. Although I'm sure I'll catch heat for saying it... If you only purchased a SCAR, ACR, etc so you could have a system that you could fire folded then you wasted your money on trying to look cool at the range.

Just a heads up that I picked one up and it turns out that the adapter does NOT work with the Magpul UBR stock... :mad:

Just a heads up that I picked one up and it turns out that the adapter does NOT work with the Magpul UBR stock... :mad:

you sure about that??? All I had to do is file out a little of the cheekpiece. I took out a lot more than I needed in the pic that shows it.

Potomac River Group is a stocking dealer also, I have one and it is a great piece of kit. Just be aware that you have to have the bolt carrier extension tight so that it doesn't rotate and damage the buffer retaining pin. This was the only issue we found with the unit but we also did not have it tight enough when we initially installed it. Great for dignitary protection and traveling discretly, is adjustable and functions really well.

you sure about that??? All I had to do is file out a little of the cheekpiece. I took out a lot more than I needed in the pic that shows it.

Law Tactical sent me the same solution idea from a link off barfcom. Dremeling something to make it fit doesn't mean the product works with the stock but simply that you made it work by remodeling your stock.

Just be aware that you have to have the bolt carrier extension tight so that it doesn't rotate and damage the buffer retaining pin.

When I had it together I noticed that and I'm curious how well it would've held in place with repeated/prolonged use or if you would have to occasionally go in and realign and tighten it down.