• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Lawton built 375 Cheytac

ARP

Predators NightMare
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2008
Greenwood, AR
I just finished coloring on this BEAST of a rifle built by Lawton Rifles for a member of the hide here. It is a 375 CheyTac and it is something to behold. Quite impressive in person. I hope you like it DebosDave. For anybody wondering what the heck that symbol is, visit DDs profile and check out his avatar
smile.gif

Re: Lawton built 375 Cheytac

i know a group of guys building a .375 chey tac for a 3000 yd attempt on a prairie dog this fall....bad ass caliber

There's a rifle in there? All I see is some old stick or something.

laugh.gif

Very Nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jroberts</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know a group of guys building a .375 chey tac for a 3000 yd attempt on a prairie dog this fall....bad ass caliber </div></div>

I would like to hear an update on that when it happens. A 3000 yard shot on a P-Dog would be a site to behold. Most folks would think a 300 yard shot was good.

The 3000 yard prarie dog shots have already been made in the past and will be again in the future.