• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

lawton machine contact info

Re: lawton machine contact info

I see you are new... You might want to use the search function. Although I know nothing personally of Lawton Machine I have seen many posts about them. You might start HERE And use THIS to search further.

There was another recent thread on here about Lawton. Not a very good one IIRC. Use the tools that Mosdet gave you and go find it for yourself. Perhaps you'll find what you're looking for.

Im in the same boat, just not quite to that extent.
I was hoping that someone could help me get in touch with them since they aren't very responsive to the "normal" channels. I hate to bash them But it doesn't seem like there are too many here with anything good to say about them.

If I only knew then, what I know now.

Try calling either very earlier or late. It has been awhile but I could get ahold of them at those times.

I finally have a resolution. It took my filling a billing dispute to get my money back and they have the nerve to talk about the loss of a sale and how they are out the credit card fees.
There is an easy solution to the loss of the CC fees, Don't ship crap parts out to the customers, you wont have that problem.

Thank God for my visa card and a well documented e-mail string