• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD LBNIB Halo XRF $7,950

Halvy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2020
Montfort WI
I have a like new unit from my local dealer that I purchased about a month ago. I purchased this unit for my sons to be able to come with me when I go.... Their lack of desire to go consistently doesn't justify the investment... So... i want $7950 you pay the shipping. I need to take pictures of the unit still, but i will take them later and will include them below in the thread.

Reactions: 21Bravo
I have a like new unit from my local dealer that I purchased about a month ago. I purchased this unit for my sons to be able to come with me when I go.... Their lack of desire to go consistently doesn't justify the investment... So... i want $7950 you pay the shipping. I need to take pictures of the unit still, but i will take them later and will include them below in the thread.
Messaged.

I have an offer but I have to see what shipping will cost in order to finalize the deal or not

2C36AFC8-E647-47F1-B8E6-85A0F604EDAC.jpeg
5B940352-175A-4029-8EF9-A6572470935E.jpeg

Reactions: tex68w and DIBBS