• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LC LR 99 7.62 Brass

GySgtMUSMC

Private
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2009
NC
I have 500 of these that I want to sale but wanted to find out from the pros how much it is worth. I know it is worth considerably more than the regular LC Brass. It isnt cleaned or polished and is once fired (unk gun). Is $200 shipped a good price for it all (too little/too much)??

I am new here so I cant post it up for sale but wanted to get some insight if I can.

Thanks for the assist
Gunny M

Re: LC LR 99 7.62 Brass

I got my case for $432 Shipped. That was M118LR ammunition. For a half case of brass $200 is a little steep I would think considering the popular Winchester 308 brass is only $299 per 1k at Midway.
1x shot, smaller case volume, uncleaned, unk gun, <$100 would be more like what I would pay for it due to the time it would take to clean and decap, then go through and check it all.
S/F

Re: LC LR 99 7.62 Brass

Here's the price for your brass if it's cleaned and decapped:
$106 Shipped in Flat Rate box.
That is based on a cleaned, decapped price for 1k of same/similiar from buyammo.com of $185 for 1x fired that ir ready to load(if no trim etc is needed).
I would make an offer of $75 shipped for it since it does need the work and inspection as a fair price.