• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses LE/MIL sniper enhancement course in MA

sulcop96

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2011
State of confusion
My buddy Steve Reichert (yes the History Chanel guy) is running an urban sniper enhancement course in MA on April 12-14 on Cape Cod MA (Otis AFB and surrounding areas) The course is open to LE and MIL only because the course will cover tactics and deployment. Other instructors include Rob Furlong (the Canadian sniper) and Jim Gilliland (US Army) all three have had their exploits featured on History Chanel so you can look them up.

The focus will be on urban hide development, stalking and field skills not covered in depth with most LE sniper schools. Steve put the school on in this area because there is nothing like this within 200 miles so if you live in the area and want the chance to sit with three of the top snipers in history then PM me with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you a flier. And I have no real details on the course other then locking down the ranges for Steve as I will be a student too and he is not letting much out of the bag. What I can say is there will be lots of real life stress shooting; 300 yard unknown distance pop up range, buildings we can knock holes in walls and set urban hides for live fire shooting, shooting out of vehicle hides and over 10 miles of stalking lanes.

It will be a fun time!

Sully