• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lead time for Noveske SPR and best place to get it

TeaRex

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2013
Denver, CO
I'm looking to buy an 18" Noveske SPR in 556. Does anyone know what the current lead time is? I doubt I can find one in stock anywhere...

Also, what is the best way to order... Call Noveske direct or call the local gun shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Call Noveske and ask....They should also be able to tell you what gun shops/distributors they sold/shipped some to lately so you might have a chance to get one hot off the shelf.

Jakhamr81 is a Noveake dealer and is always moving their stuff, I would definitely get a hold of him.

Second the Jakhamr81 recommendation. Brian will take care of you and it's hard to beat his pricing!

Thanks for the compliments fellas and wish I could help. Unfortunately, the last word I received from Noveske is that they are not taking orders for complete rifles or lowers. They do seem to be getting caught up a little bit.

If you were to place a new order just for an upper, you would probably be looking at a minimum of six months, more likely a year and that's if you can even get through to anyone at Noveske. Your best bet is to watch for a dealer to get one in stock that was ordered last year or roll the dice and buy one used.

Glad I kept my afghan afterall, it is the nicest ar I have been around.

Are you looking for the complete rifle or the barrel?

I was on a few notification lists and I kept getting alerts that the 18" Noveske barrel was in stock. DSG Arms and MidwayUSA if I remember right.