• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lead weight fisherman has more trouble, poaching & monopoly money

DarnYankeeUSMC

McCarthy Was Right
Minuteman
  • Mar 18, 2012
    In your head
    This guy is a real jewel. Tagged some deer using his wife's license because he lost his from several game hunting violations. Top that with passing phony hundred dollar bills. You can be a shit bag but to get your wife and kid jammed up is low life.

The thread title is one of the few cases where use of a semicolon would be appropriate to indicate that trouble, poaching & monopoly are not a list.
    Instead, the main clause ends with "trouble" and the remaining words exemplify the trouble.

Lead weight fisherman has more trouble; poaching & monopoly money.​

/grammar nazi

The thread title is one of the few cases where use of a semicolon would be appropriate to indicate that trouble, poaching & monopoly are not a list.
    Instead, the main clause ends with "trouble" and the remaining words exemplify the trouble.

/grammar nazi

Pussy sir...I guarantee you do not get.

This guy is a real jewel. Tagged some deer using his wife's license because he lost his from several game hunting violations. Top that with passing phony hundred dollar bills. You can be a shit bag but to get your wife and kid jammed up is low life.
    It amazes me that people don't learn their lessons and get their shit together. I don't find it hard, taxing, or exhausting to do the right thing. There no chance that he didn't know what he was doing was illegal. It does however support my hypothesis that people don't change, and never will. A piece of shit, will always be a piece of shit. Yes, there are exceptions, but they are quite rare anymore. You can take away all his hunting and fishing privileges, or rights, but a piece of shit like him will continue to break the law.

Branden

/grammar nazi

You should change your name to Mrs. Baker. She was my 7th grade English teacher.

P

IMG_6749.jpeg

/grammar nazi
    Not appreciated!!

Is that the propper use of an exclamation mark? 😁
    I used two/to/too for em-phahcis.

Last edited:

/grammar nazi
    Thanks. The bulk of us were so confused. Now that you cleared that up, please go reward yourself with: a bag of dicks, a big bag of dicks, and a huge bag of dicks!