• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Leatherwood 1-4x24 CMR Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope

SIERRAWHISKEY

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2006
PANAMA CITY FL.
Leatherwood 1-4x24 CMR Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope

Before I pony up the cash does anyone have some feed back on this scope,it will be mounted on my SPR.

Re: Leatherwood 1-4x24 CMR Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope

I have one mounted on my FAL. Overall I think they are a really good value. The glass is clearer than what I was expecting from a china made scope. It seem to track and return to zero real well. The clicks could be a little more audible for my liking, but overall they're ok. I would say my biggest complaint is that lighted recticle could be brighter.It will wash out in sunlight. I like the overall design of the recticle.It's calibrated for drop between a 308 and a 223 but it seems to still be real close out to 500 yards with 147gr fmj.

Re: Leatherwood 1-4x24 CMR Tactical 30mm Rifle Scope

i have one mounted on my spr. for the money its not bad. i zeroed at 100yds. using wolf gold 75gr. then moved out to 400yds. i first tried using the bullet drop marks. and found it to be on target. i then adjusted the elevation and found it to be on target as well. i dont like the illumination much. the horseshoe doesnt appear krisp and sharp when lit. glass appears pretty clear. however i dont have much experiance with high end glass. its smaller than the millet dms-1, which i like. the reticle is better than the millett in my opinion. zero stop is nice. not a true 1x though. might be 1.5x. for a budget minded setup it works.