• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lee Classic Cast Reloading Press better than RCBS?

Re: Lee Classic Cast Reloading Press better than RCBS?

I bought a Lee .22 Hornet die set because I had read online that the collet dies produced very little runout and tried it in my RCBS with poor results. Then I went to the Lee factory here in town and believe it or not the owner came out and talked to me and explained how the cam over feature in the RCBS press put a lot of stress on the necks and made them scew a bit. He recommended the Classic Cast. So for 75 bucks I thought I'd try it. I ended up ripping the RCBS off the bench and it sat till I finally sold it. I love my lee now. I still like RCBS's other stuff though like the scale dispenser combo and theit case trimmer. oh and their hand priming tools.

Re: Lee Classic Cast Reloading Press better than RCBS?

Well that was not my intent. I was showing a pic of my press. But anyways I'm new on here and I already have a taste of hospitality...Thanks alot Ted_D