• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Lee Classic Turret Press Picture Request

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
Hello,

I am hoping someone that has a Lee Classic Turret Press can take a picture of the underside of one of the removable turret plates for me?

Looking to see how hard it would be to modify one of these plates before I commit to buying the press.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Dave

Re: Lee Classic Turret Press Picture Request

I want to bore out one of the holes to a larger diameter... on teh 3-hole I have there isn't room, I don't want to upgrade without knowing I can do it or not. The bottom of the 3-hole turrets is hollow and is a cast piece... Hope that makes sense

Dave

The three hole will not fit the new turret press, it is for the other progressive Lee presses. Depending how big a hole you want and how it will be stressed it might work. You can buy the turret insert for 10 bucks from Midway and if it wont work you can always sell it on ebay for 8 (unmodified)

Call Lee and tell then what you want to do. They'll let you know if it is practical.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Winchester 69</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Lee and tell then what you want to do. They'll let you know if it is practical. </div></div>

I could tell easily if I could just see the bottom of one of the 4-hole turrets LOL...

Dave