• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

LEFT hand .22 options.

Bandaid

Private
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2017
AZ
I am interested in shooting some NRL22 matches and training with my son but I am left handed. My 6.5 is a left hand gun so I would rather train with a .22 that is also left handed.

What are some lefty .22s that are available? Is anyone shooting these matches left handed? I know I can get a vudoo left hand but I cant afford that kind of money. Are there any more affordable options?

Thanks

I had a CZ452 in lefty that I sold to get the Vudoo, keep your eyes out for one of those.

tikka is coming out with their t1x rimfire next couple of months. hoping not too far after that they'll do a lefty version as they've done with their t3 series.

Tactical Solutions has an "ambo" receiver. You can switch the bolt handle to the left side. Love mine!!!
Shooter.jpg

Reactions: Bandaid
I'm to have to add that TS action to the want list. Hoping I'll see my Vudoo V22 soon!

I really like that. Easy to switch sides? Would be nice to be able to share with my kids.
Yes, just one bolt and the handle swaps sides. They provide a cover plate for the left side if someone wants to cover it when not in use.

Anschutz MPR Lefty. You won't be disappointed.

I did it. Used a cut off wheel, bench grinder, and a die to cut threads. Was pretty simple, but should have used the badger mini knob instead of full size. It's a little big.

Reactions: blb