• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand AXMC?!?!

PowerstrokeOBX

Gunpowder Addict
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2011
Outer Banks NC
Continuation of thread on scout. Hope to order one next week if they are coming close.

another member said sometime this summer, we shall see.

Did they ever announce a left hand ax chassis? There was mention of it coming out around shot show.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I sure hope that you are right and the AI Rep at MHSA is innocently wrong. I doubt AI even knows exactly when it will be released. I've been waiting many years for this rifle to be produced. Another 6 months won't hurt me much. Well worth the wait. I will say that Jordan originally told me "last quarter of 2017" and when we spoke this past week he said "this summer at best" That sounds promising.

Reactions: goneballistic
I haven't heard of a AX chassis, but I haven't been looking.

However i I have seen a modified ambi AX chassis that looked ok. I'd run one. I'm not sure who did the work.

If anyone gets their hands on one of these, post pictures please. Thinking of selling all of my rifles and downsizing to one of these with a few barrels