• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Left Hand Bolt Options

plt228

Private
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Robertsdale, AL
Been looking for a left hand bolt rifle for my daughter(10 years old). I've got her shooting a 10/22 but she's really wanting a bolt gun. I know more left hand options have been announced at Shot this year but unless I missed one they're all $1000+. And currently the only option on the market seems to be Savages, Rascal and MKII. If the Rascal Target XP wasn't a single shot it would be perfect. I know Tikka's catalog for 2020 is showing a T1x for left hand but I'm not holding my breath on that one. The 2019 also had it listed. Anyone know of another option that's under $1000 or how to convert a Rascal to multi-feed?

I didn't even know Tikka had a lefty actually announced. They kept saying 2020, and I'm actually holding my breath on that one :p

The only other way is to find a used CZ 452 LH. I've been eyeing for one of those.

Buy her a Savage MKII GL and cut the stock off if needed. Later you can buy a Boyds stock or reinstall the piece you cut off. They can be had for a little over $200 shipped to your FLL.

Thanks for the replies. Didn’t think I was missing anything but want to make sure. Guess I’ll decide between the savage and a used 452.

I own a LH Cz452 and they're a good rifle and good quality.
The others that haven't been mentioned are Anschutz 1416 in LH or a Lithgow LA101 in LH.
There's going to be more custom .22 Rifle actions coming through too
images.jpeg.jpg
la101lh.jpg