• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

left hand gas-buster?

Powder_Burns

Shoutbox Veteran
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 4, 2009
    Colorado
    Does anyone make a pri gasbuster style charging handle for left handed shooters? More specifically for the lr-308 platform?
    Waiting on a can to get bailed out of jail and want to get a head start on mitigating gas blowback.
    I made a gasket for one of my ar-15 charging handles but never got around to testing it with a can.
    What are some other options or ideas to pursue?

That looks like a winner to me. Not crazy about ambi latches but I think I could learn to love that one.

I have a PRI Big Latch and a Radian SD-SL. The Radian works better for me.

Also, Radian makes both the SD and SD-SL. Same gas mitigation system, but the SD-SL has slim line handles.

Reactions: Powder_Burns
    Does the gas mitigation on the PRI and/or Radian not vent to the right? In other words, as a lefty will they not vent the gas towards me (since most "gas busting" CH features are set up for right handed)?

The PRI vents right, the radian looks like the rod section of the ch has porting to push the gas down into the action.